Thursday, June 3, 2010

Classes at the June Retreat!!



Jennifer Priest here ;) I'll be at the retreat all weekend offering Hydrangea Hippo kits, ribbons, goodies, and more!! Check out my shop here: hydrangeahippo.etsy.com

Purchase any item between now and June 10th and I'll bring it to the retreat and refund your shipping charges 100%.

I'm also offering classes again!!!
Here's a peek at the classes I am offering at the retreat on June 12th:

2:30PM - Copic For Scrapbookers:

We'll create 4 pages using Copic Markers to create custom embellishments and page accents. You'll receive a Copic Marker ($7.50 value) in the 4 layout kit, featuring SEI, Bo Bunny, and American Crafts products. $20.

Sign up for "Copic For Scrapbookers" by June 10 and receive a bottle of Smooch Spritz from me at the retreat! We use it on the Birthday layout in this class ;)

Here are the layouts we'll be creating:




4:00 PM - "Singing In The Rain" *Prima Endorsed Class*:

Create a cheery book about all things happy in this Prima Endorsed class. We'll use the Umbrella paper line from Prima, lots of bling, and plenty of whimsical techniques in this fun class. Bring your pool or water park photos, pics from playing in the rain, or just your front yard sprinkler photos to use in this sunny little book. This book was recently featured in the Prima newsletter!! $28

Sign up for Singing In the Rain by June 10 and receive a full pack of Prima bling from me at the retreat!




Take both classes from me and receive a FREE two page layout kit from me at the retreat!! That's 8 scrapbook pages and a mini book that you can complete at the retreat -- what a productive weekend it will be!

Just email me at hydrangeahippo@yahoo.com to sign up for either of the classes or both.

See you at the retreat!!

No comments: