Friday, December 19, 2008

January Retreat

Hello all~
Today marks the halfway point of my pregnancy. YEAH!! Even though
I am starting to finally feel better things are still a little bumpy. Thank
you to all for having extra patience while I play catch-up for the
January Retreat. I am going through my messages and emails as fast
as I can... please don't worry I have not forgot about you. See you soon!

We do have some spots left if you would like to join us in January...
registration is still open!


Your final payment options:

*send a check to:
Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreats
c/o: Laura Miller
80765 Diamondback TRL
Indio, CA 92201

*transfer paypal $ via email address filmlaura@hotmail.com

*request a credit card invoice
Thank you for keeping up with your payments! If unsure what your balance is,
please feel free to email with a balance request or call me
at 760-791-6304. Thank you again and I can not wait to meet you all.

P.S. email itineraries including complete class schedules will be sent out
aprrox. 10 days before the event. Plus the teachers & vendors will
continue to make announces via DS Blog. Check out some of the
early shopping specials too.

No comments: