Friday, November 27, 2009

DOVE DEALS

I will be putting in a Dove Chocolate Discoveries order Nov. 30/09. As many of you know I started with this company less than 2 months ago and it has been a whirlwind adventure. I have been loving it plus the money has been nice! LOL. In honor of a great month, I am offering some great specials if you get an order to me by 5pm Monday November 30th. My version of Black Friday, Cyber Monday and a great excuses to do give-a-ways. If you would like to order anything let me know.

Here are the deals:
1st & 5th orders received will get FREE shipping (this includes drop ship)
3rd & 10th orders receive a dusting powder for free
12th order receives any $15 or less item for 1/2 price
20th order receives $25 in free product
*** deals will start over once 20 orders are received***

Book a Party along with your order and be put into a drawing to receive your order for FREE!

Have a Dove-ly Day!
Laura

View the product catalog online at: http://www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/sites/lauramiller/productcatalog

No comments: