Sunday, January 17, 2010

Who is???

So I am posting more but they are all short & sweet.
I did go to the OC Scrap Expo this past weekend and I can say is... did I not get the memo, Keep things for 2 years and sell for a discount. I missed last year because of being so sick with baby Levi but I swear everything there was from years past. I really want to see what will be released at CHA next week. Please let me know if you are going. To either the supershow or trade show. Hope to see lots of new & exciting things.

I will leave you tonight with a question & rewards.
Many of you know I am facebook addicted and have lots of people request to be my friend, most I say yes but here is the latest person: Sparkle E. Glitter. If you can tell me who this is I will send you a prize. Good Night!!

No comments: