Thank you for taking the time to allow me to share the Craft Specialist position that we have available in your area. I am seeking candidates that love scrapbooking and have several years experience; and if they own a Cricut machine or know how to operate one that’s even better. We are seeking people that would love to get paid for what they actually do for a hobby, Scrapbooking.
We are looking for candidates to provide demonstrations on the Cricut Machine at several Costco and Michael’s Arts and Crafts locations in your area. This is a part time position beginning in April. We will provide a 2-day paid training in Las Vegas for those that have experience. The position pays $15.00 an hour with lots of overtime and availability is a must. Please review the job description below and if you are interested please contact me as soon as possible for more details.
I appreciate you sharing this with friends, scrapbooking class members and co-workers. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you.
Craft/Sales Retail Specialist
ASM Campaigners is excited to be launching an in-field Road Show and retail craft demo program for the manufacturer of a leading edge scrapbooking product line. We have part-time positions available nationwide.
As a Craft/Sales Specialist you will conduct in-store demonstrations to generate excitement, brand awareness, and drive sales through event execution and promotions. This fun and exciting opportunity will give you a chance to show-off your sales and customer service skills through interaction with consumers, as well as conduct creative demonstrations and how-to clinics. If you like to interact with people and get excited about trying new things, then this opportunity is for you!
· Conduct Product Demonstrations: Enthusiastically and proactively approach, engage, qualify consumers and promote products in store; educate yourself on new products and communicate features and benefits to consumers. Ability to use/learn our client’s product’s and create projects during demos. Set-up and tear-down of events as well as being able to store products between events may be a necessary job function.
· Drive sales: Sell, sell, sell. Focus on the selling scrapbooking machines with add-on peripherals (cartridges, scrapbooks, etc)
· Train: Train Retail Sales Associates on clients’ products and product benefits. Generate positive PR and Brand Awareness in-store. Ensure clients’ product is “Top of Mind” among Store Associates. Increase Sales Associate recommendation of clients’ product.
· Proactive Relationship Building: Communicate professionally and effectively with ASM Campaigners and out clients management team, Retail Sales Associates, Retail Management Team and Customers. Determine unique ways to forge new relationships.
· Personal Development / Training: Must be willing to commit to an initial training (specific date still TBD) as well as ongoing monthly product training, team meetings, client trainings, etc… (paid) as required
· Administration/Reporting: Must complete accurate and timely HR paperwork and reports online; call reports, expense reports (if applicable), training certification quizzes, etc... Participate in mandatory conference calls (paid).
Candidates must possess the following:
High school diploma or G.E.D., 18 years of age, valid social security number, legal authority to work in the United States, ability to pass drug-screen and background tests and a willingness to travel (this position may require traveling to specific sites). Some positions offer travel reimbursement, specifics would be discussed later in the interview process. ASM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values workplace diversity