Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dove Chocolate pre-order Special

Not only am I organizing the Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreat but I will be bringing Dove Chocolate Discoveries goodies and samples. YUM!

Retreat Special: I offering a 15% discount on all pre-orders as well as free shipping. This is a HUGE savings!

How to Shop: Go online at Dove Chocolate Discoveries to browse the online catalog. Select your items and email me at ChocolatierLaura@gmail.com or call at 760-791-6304. Do NOT place the order from the website - call or email order only- that way I can calculate the discount properly. Then I will hand deliver our orders at the June Retreat.

Order By: May 27th -HURRY!! - for delivery to June's Retreat!

Final Deal: Sign-up to be a Dove Chocolate Discoveries consultant between now & May 31st and receive an extra Free item from my inventory. You choose the item! No max. value!
** May be combined with any other consultant incentives being offered by Dove including the $79 Special kit.

No comments: