Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BEEP BEEP! News alert..

I just got this from the one & only Donna Salazar:

Hi ladies,

I’ve already added the [Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreat] dates to my website and I’ll have the samples done in a couple days (I have to finish up a few other projects that are on a tight deadline). I am going to try to get to the hotel early on Friday to get everything set up and settled in. I would like to teach the classes as Jen listed below and if you can squeeze me in somewhere, a small crop space would be nice. I will more than likely be too busy gabbing with everyone to scrap but you never know… I might be inspired and actually get some work done… LOL.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Smooches ~D~

DS Logo signature

www.donnasalazar.com

Donna's Blog

Girlfriend's Club Blog

Be my friend on Twitter

Be my friend on Facebook

YES!! This means Donna will be at the September 17-19 Retreat!! I am so excited! There are spots still open so register right away before they are all gone.

More updates will be coming from vendors & teachers as we get closer.

Check back often

No comments: