Monday, September 6, 2010

Join me at the Retreat!!! Classes & More :)

Join me at Desert Scrappers Retreats
on Sept 17-19, 2010!!



Jennifer Priest here! I'll be teaching two classes plus I'll have my little Hydrangea Hippo etsy shop booth up!! I also just joined Canon as a demonstrator so we'll have printers, cameras and more to print photos and play with at the retreat! I'm arriving nice and early on Thursday :)

CLASSES!


Textures Layout Class: Create a grungy, inky, distressed layout using Donna Salazar Designs stamps, Paper Trunk paper, and Epiphany Crafts tools!! Limited space in this class!! $8



Just Be You Mini Book Class: We'll create a book using the Bind It All, Paper Trunk papers, and Unity Stamps. Limited number of spots!!!! $14




Sign up for both classes and get a free goodie from my etsy shop!

Sign up for all of my classes PLUS all of Donna Salazar's classes and you'll get a free pack of Adhesive from me!!!

KITS AND SUPPLIES, OH MY!!

I will also be there with my Hydrangea Hippo etsy shop selling kits, embellishments, and various supplies like cardstock and adhesive!! For every $40 you purchase from me at the show, you will be entered in a drawing to win a gift certificate to my etsy shop.


I'll also be running some other sales specials during the retreat.

LET'S PRINT PICTURES!!

I'll also be demoing Canon printers and cameras -- bring your memory cards to print photos, play with Canon cameras, and learn everything Canon has to offer.

What to bring if you want to print pictures:

  • microSD cards
  • SD cards
  • miniSD cards
  • Compact Flash Cards
  • Memory Sticks
  • USB flash drives
See you there!!

No comments: