Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a Laura update

Hello ladies~
I just to say hello and give you a little update. I final graduated last Friday, YEAH!! No more school. I am so excited it only took me 12 years to get my BA.. better later than never, I guess. haha! So if you haven't been able to get a hold of me or haven't got an email reply, that's my excuse. I will be starting to catch-up this week and then should be done once Jason returns from his IT server training. So don't worry unless you haven't heard from me by the end of next week.

Also as a few of you know Jason and I are expect baby #2. Were are very happy! Leia will be 4 in August and has promised to be a big help but only if if she gets a sister since girls are better than boys (her words not mine)

All of this supports my biggest excitement. Even though I am done with my degree... I will still be a mommy, scrapbook retreat organizer and CTMH consultant. I am so happy to be able to continue not working a traditional job. This leaves more time for personal scrapboooking as I can replace homework time with scrappin'. Thanks hubby!

Speaking of Scrapbooking, I am headed out this month to SR's Black, White and Scrap All over. Anyone want to carpool? I would prefer to finish on a weekday just call me if you want to meet along the way.

Thank you, everyone for supporting me personally and professionally. I look forward to many scrappy days ahead.

Here is our first little amoeba pictures..

2 comments:

Tricia said...

CONGRATS Laura! How exciting! Congrtas all the way around! I know it is a HUGE relief to be done with school! You totally deserve it!

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats Laurua! How exciting-- closing the school chapter of your life and now you're getting a bigger family! Wohoo! Hope to see you soon.