Monday, July 7, 2008

Starting to think about September's Retreat

I know it seems so far off but I am starting to finalize plans for September's Retreat. My goal this week is to contact all vendors and teachers so we can have a final list soon. YEAH! I am getting excited. Please contact me right away if you have been a prior vendor/teacher and would like to return. Next week is when I will then opening spots for new vendors/teachers. Thank you, we have been so lucky to have talented companies and teachers represented at our Retreats.
While discussing September's Palm Desert Retreat, at this point I am going to cap the number of attendees. The reason for this is that my pregnancy is a little bumpy and I would hate for Retreat guest not to have the best time possible. At this point I will only be taking reservations for two of the Salon areas instead of our first thoughts of 3 or 4 sections. A waiting list will then open since I expect that by September my health will improve. Sorry to be so indecisive but I would rather add people later than have to refund monies and reservations. Thank you for your understanding!

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

I'm there! Wooohoo! Can't wait to teach for you and meet all the ladies again. Very fun times indeed!

Scrappy Running Me said...

I've nominated you to receive the Brillante Weblog Premio 2008! Check it out on my blog!