Friday, July 11, 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio- 2008

I've been tagged by Nan Paturzo. She caused my new time waster, PackRat. LOL I am so glad I know her and her family since their house has become our new favorite non-desert hang out. Thanks for thinking of me for this “award”. I wish to Thank everyone who reads my blog even if it has lost direction, here & there.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:

1) Put the logo on your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs


Here are my seven nominees
Diva Danielle- Even though it's not always the most up-to-date blog, she (they) have the newest and greatest guests on their show (even I have been a guest) so I can keep up with the Scrap world.
Jennifer Priest- I know she has already been nominated but she really is the best teacher/designer around plus she balances her personal life so well.
Jessica Guthrie- Though she has moved to Florida we can all still enjoy her great products and "kits".
Cindy (MammaJammaBlabba)- This is one of those do it ALL ladies that we wish we could be like.
Scrapbook Royalty- One of the few things I get to do for my own personal scrapbooking is going to their class packed events. Oh! and they have been a great aid for finding wonderful non-profits for Desert Scrappers to donated to.
Trisha Jones- My WhoGas leader and just a fun person. Plus she does some really great scrap pages.
Dawn Tumelty- My late night driving home buddy... thanks for keeping me awake.

No comments: