Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Reasons I Love You Class....

Hello Desert Weekend Scrappers....My name is Stephanie Ackerman & I am super excited to tell you that I have just signed on to come teach at the May event in Palm Desert!

I will be teaching the same class at two different times so that everyone will have the opportunity to create a super little mini book called "The Reasons I Love You"

Each kit will include a chipboard layered page book and the materials to create this interactive book with plenty of room to add photos, journaling and little pockets to hold additional thoughts, memories and photos. The first class will start at 4:00pm on Friday afternoon...right before happy hour...and the second class is for us early birds...at 8:00 am on Saturday morning! Nothing like kicking off the day with a little creative excersizing!

If you would like to sign up for this class or are interested in holding a spot, please email me at homegrownhospitality@cox.net with "The Reasons Class" in the subject line & include the following information:


Your Name
Email Address

Pictures to follow soon.

No comments: