Sunday, June 14, 2009

Game 2

Now- July 9th

GAME 2


Guess the Gift! I said that we were going to celebrate my wedding anniversary... Guess the gift from my hubby. No cheating and no asking him. Here are the details: My Wedding Anniversary is July 10 and I will be at the Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreat. BooHoo, maybe! So let's all guess what he will do. Guesses will be accepted until July 9th. The winner(s) will receive a free retreat. Some details: If the guess is only partly correct you will get a percentage off one Close To My Heart item. Even though you may play both games any combination of prizes is not allowed.

Example guess:

Hubby will have flowers delivered
-Actual gift: hubby has flowers & chocolates delivered
Guesser receives 50% off One CTMH item of your choice!**


Some rules haven't been included, here. Please contact Laura for any question/concerns.

No comments: