Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Recovering

Thanks to Nancy K, one of my CTMH sister I know Nana is well and starting to recover. I can not say as much for myself though. Retreats always wipe me out but everything with Nana has been especially hard. Then of course I was going to play catch-up and Leia came home yesterday sick. Starting around 6pm she threw-up regularly until the wee hours of the morning. Now almost 24 hours later she is finally not throwing up and I got some Tylenol in her so her fever broke, YEAH!! Sadly, she still hasn't wanted to eat but luckily the leftover Ginger Ale from my pregnancy has helped her keep hydrated.
I little update on what has/hasn't been done:
- all CTMH orders have been placed
- no checks or payments have been processed/ deposits
- September's Retreat will be addresses 30 days out

No comments: