Tuesday, August 18, 2009



Levi & Leia getting ready to start the long birthday celebrations.
(Jazzy's bday party July 26)

I know I have been a bad blogger. I blame my broken computer, lol. Good thing hubby is an IT man cause it needed and still needs lots of love with repairs. We are just so busy around here. We have been celebrating Leia's 5th birthday for almost 3 weeks now. First we did Disneyland and dinner with the Princesses, then we dyed her hair with pink of course. Plus we had a small family day to celebrate. It is finally coming to a close just in time to get ready for Kindergarten. I can not believe it! Lots going on on the Levi front too: Doctor said his Congenital Muscular Torticollis is now healed. YEAH! I can tell how much rounder his head is compared to birth. Plus an official Levi weigh-in on August 13th: 16 lbs, 25.5 inches and 3.5 months old. He takes after Daddy that's for sure, where does the time go? More pictures to come soon.
Now it's time to buckle down and work on September's Retreat

But first a reflection back:
Levi & Daddy napping May 9, 2009


Leia & Daddy napping Sept. 2004

No comments: