Monday, August 10, 2009

September 11-13 Retreat update

Ladies~
I know this is a very busy time of the year but I have had several cancellations and roommate changes so please send me an email confirmation of your attendance and who will be your room. I would hate for there to be any incorrect room assignments. Also I have a few people looking for roommates so please let me know if you are willing to open your room up to an extra person or two. Sorry for the informal confirmation. Room is still available, register today!
Please note that we are now within 30 days of the Retreat so I need your full payments ASAP.

Your final payment options:

*send a check to:
Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreats
c/o: Laura Miller
80765 Diamondback TRL
Indio, CA 92201

*transfer paypal $ via email address filmlaura@hotmail.com

*request a credit card invoice

Thank you for keeping up with your payments! If unsure what your balance is, please feel free to reply to this letter with a balance request or call me at 760-791-6304. Thank you again and I can not wait to meet you all.

P.S. email itineraries including complete class schedules will be sent out aprrox. 10 days before the event. Plus the teachers & vendors will continue to make announces via this Blog. Check out some of the early shopping specials too.

Don't forget about the wonderful add-on package:
Add-On Packages: Includes Thursday Sept 10th, night stay and early entry to the scrap room. At the last 2 retreats the add-on package ladies began scrapping at 7pm on Thursday... that is an extra 17 hours of scrapbooking! BOOK NOW!
* only 1 add on package needed for each hotel room

SEE YOU THERE!

No comments: