Friday, April 11, 2008

Complimentary Facials by Andrea

Who couldn’t use a little break from all that hard scrapbooking work to have a complimentary facial? I’ll make you feel like a million $$, and you head back to your table refreshed and ready to scrap the night away! Plus you will learn some skincare and anti-aging tips to take home with you. We will finish with some makeup to replace what you took off, in some very complimentary colors picked out just for your skin tone. I’ll teach you some tips for applying your makeup as well. I’m a scrapbooker myself, and I know how hard we all work on our albums. Laura has been gracious enough to allow me to come and pamper you. Make your weekend retreat an opportunity to relax and be refreshed!

Sign up early for the facial appointment on Saturday only…they will fill up fast and space is limited to guarantee that all your questions are answered. Plus, a bonus gift will be given to all my appointment attendees.

Check out my website at www.marykay.com/writetodre if you want to order something ahead of time and I’ll have it there for you. Otherwise, my special will be free shipping on all orders over $25, placed at Laura’s retreat AND a free gift with any $40 purchase.

No comments: