Thursday, April 3, 2008

Theresa Collins/Bind-it-All Class

Jessica Guthrie here! Wow! I don't know about you, but 2008 is just flying for me! I am VERY MUCH looking forward to the Desert Scrappers crop at the end of May - I always manage to get a lot of scrappin' done! I will be teaching an acrylic mini-book class featuring Theresa Collin's new line of paper, "Journal-It," fabric paper, acrylic paint dabbers and more! Then we'll bind it all together with the Bind-it-All, using matching o-wire! This is a great class for anyone who wants to learn new techniques with the Bind-it-All and acrylic. The project is not quite finished yet, but as soon as it is, I will post pictures. Plus, I will also be vending at the crop. I will have Bind-it-All supplies, acrylic, chipboard, crop supplies like adhesives, Stickles and small embellishments, and more! Take a look at my web site www.kits2remember.com and let me know if there is anythinbg specific you would like me to bring for you! Everyone at the crop will get a discount, but if you take my class, you'll get a higher one. I am looking forward to cropping with you all in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Sheesh! I wish I could go! =(
Have funand good luck!