Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Express Yourself with Vellum Verses and Embellishments...

My name is Kristin, but I am called Kris. I have been teaching album making for more than 13 years (I became a CM consultant in 1995) I have made more than 38 family albums and I have made 19 gift albums and more than 8 for my customers (this is something I have just started to do).

I specialize in PowerSort (photo organization) and Power Layout method for completing albums.

In teaching this step-by-step method I help my customer's complete classic albums that are generational legacies for their families. I love what I do! I teach at the Valle Vista Community Center in Hemet and have additional classes and workshops at my studio in Avery Canyon, where I live. However, I love sharing fast formulas for easy pages. My designs look complicated, but are quick and easy!

Class time is 2:00 PM to 3 PM on Saturday, May 31st.

Spring inspires fresh and colorful ways to express yourself in memory celebration. Ten timeless verses printed on vellum and matched to spring perfect pastel color mats. They are perfect for any memory. For use in your album, or on a card-

Class cost is $15 and includes box of CM frosted photo splits- that disappear on vellum. You’ll have HUNDREDS left over to use on your other vellum projects. (400 Photos splits retail for $6. /box)

I have kits for 24 scrapbookers. Click here to register!

Know what you want??
Save 20% on all Pre-orders through my website.

Click on "How to purchase"
Enter Kris Compton as host...
Click on the date of my class during the weekend scrap...May 31st....

Order what products you want....on Address 2 line put code of MAYDSW during check out.... fill out info, I'll email you with your total that I will be placing on your credit card....-including savings -but order by May 18th and I'll deliver at the retreat.

Weekend Retreat Specials!!! AND FREE Shipping all weekend!

Sale special will be 30% off all retiring paper, albums, pages, page protectors and album kits (limited to stock on hand)

Plus 15% off all other products purchased or ordered during the weekend.

Attend my Vellum class and recieve another 5% off all purchases for a total of 20% during the weekend!

1 comment:

Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreats said...

YEAH Kris!!! It looks great, no worries about not having a picture.