Friday, January 2, 2009

CTMH: January Retreat Specials


Laura's CTMH Laura Miller (760) 791-6304

Not only am I organizing the Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreat but I will be bringing my Close To My Heart goodies. YEAH!

To clear out my extra inventory for the new year:

I am offering Buy 4 kits get 1 FREE PLUS 30% all in stock items at the Retreat


Another Special for all:
Can you please help me? I need your help... I am wanting to double the size of my team between now and January 31st. Can you help me by sending this info out to all of your friends and family? You never know who may be interested. Thanks in advance! All team members get to attend all my events, crops and classes for FREE or greatly discounted including Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreats!

And if you are the final one who doubles my team size, I will reimburse your consultant kit fee once you have 1 active quarter.*

Things to Remember:
Potential recruits may choose from 2 add on options:
Basic kit for $99 with over $300 worth of products.

Add on kits:
The Scrapbooker Kit for $60, valued at $180
or
The Card Maker kit for $50, valued at $150


If you have any questions please email me.


To become a consultant click here

No comments: