Friday, January 30, 2009

Time is almost up... hurry!

I am so close to doubling my team size, make sure to sign-up NOW!
Only a few days left to take advantage of all these great offers!

Constant Campaign

Key To My Heart 
December 16- January 31

The gorgeous new Key to My Heart Level 2 paper pack collection features
all of our luscious new exclusive colors: Tulip, Juniper, Sorbet, and Crème Brulee-in
a variety of patterns, stripes, polka dots,flourishes, and slightly distressed designs.
The packet includes 12 B&T Duos™ papers (2 each of 6 designs) and
10 cardstocks (2 each of3 colors plus four neutrals). The
collection is accompanied by the awesome new E-size My Acrylix® Key to My Heart
stamp set brimming with elegant, charming designs. It's a great combo with a
retail value of $59.95-and from December 16 through January 31 it can be yours at
substantial savings, or even FREE!
Ways to get this limited-offer:
  • When you spend $70, you'll receive a collection for only $20.*
  • When you spend $130, you'll receive a collection for $FREE.*
  • You'll get a collection for FREE* when you host a Home Gathering of $400+
  • You can purchase the collection for the retail price of $59.95
  • Join Close To My Heart as a new Consultant from January 1-31 and receive the collection FREE! For the signup fee of $99 you'll receive the New Consultant Kit worth supplies, the collection, plus approximately $300 in retail products and business sets!


To become a consultant click here


Can you please help me? I need your help... I am wanting to double the size of my team between now and January 31st. Can you help me by sending this info out to all of your friends and family? You never know who may be interested. Thanks in advance! All team members get to attend all my events, crops and classes for FREE or greatly discounted including Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreats!

And if you are the final one who doubles my team size, I will reimburse your consultant kit fee once you have 1 active quarter.*

Things to Remember:
Potential recruits may choose from 2 add on options:
Basic kit for $99 with over $300 worth of products.

Add on kits:
The Scrapbooker Kit for $60, valued at $180
or
The Card Marker kit for $50, valued at $150


If you have any questions please email me.


To become a consultant click here

No comments: