Thursday, March 27, 2008

Vegas Baby, Vegas!

Well, I made it! I took the longest detour ever. First, I had to take my daughter to school in Palm Desert, then back the 25 min. drive to our house... add a few final items to the other car and back in the direction of Palm Desert and Las Vegas. Yeah! I am on the road before 10am. Small stop at a gas station to meet Jennifer. (Elena she now has those totes and the receipt) Also had to get Marie's Girl Scout cookies. Note to everyone: Jennifer still has yummy in my tummy Girl Scout Cookies (I take bribes LOL). Then I was going to stop for a few minutes and say "Hi" to my mom while I wait for Marie G. to catch up so we can caravan. Over an hour later I am finally on my way. Once I got close to Vegas traffic, traffic, traffic. Did you know Vegas was a hot spot for Spring Break? But I made it!
Just got back from checking how the set-up is going for our weekend of FUN!! There was an extremely helpful man doing a great job with all those tables. That's right one guy to do all that work. He was even nice & friendly when I wanted to make some changes since we had some last minute cancellations... anyone want to join in the fun for a discount since we have the room and food? I would love to be able to give the ladies who had a family emergency some of their money back but can only do so with your help. Call my cell if you would like to come: 760-791-6304
In honor of Trisha realizing that she won our last prize.. I need to give another one away. This one goes to Jennifer Priest. I spent time surfing the Internet and checking my website referral and put every one's name, blog, or website that had links to: Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreats or MyCTMH in a bucket and drew one slip. Jennifer please contact me to claim your CTMH goodie and thank you to everyone who is referring Desert Scrappers or MyCTMH. More prizes to come soon. Shhh.. but it might have something to do with Retreats. So if you have been on the fence this might be a great time to sign-up, make a payment or inquire more information. Until this Retreat is over, Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Have fun!!!! Try to stay cool out there!