Sunday, August 31, 2008

Anita's 'Paper Album Class" 9:00 a.m. Sat.

I'm so excited about Palm Desert. My name is Anita Garza, Creative Memories Consultant and I will be teaching a class at the Palm Desert Retreat. I'm so excited, I can't wait. If you have 12-14 PICS you can finish a Creative Memories (CM) "Paper Album" in 1-Hour. Wow! You'll leave with a great 7x7 album. The class is $20.00 with instruction and the kit will include the following:

1-Paper Album
14 - Double Sided Sheets
12- Photo Mats
1-Sheet of clear title stickers
9-Epoxy stickers
6-Die Cut Flourishes
1- Envelope

This is a GREAT value!!!!

Please let me know, if you'll be attending my class. I'll have a sign-up sheet prepared for the retreat. If you would like to select a particular album, please visit my website to see the choices of paper albums and let me know which one you would like me to bring to the class for you
(Click here for my site).

Also, visit my location for MAJOR CM DISCOUNTS. I plan to have discontinued items at rock bottom sale prices.

I look forward to meeting all of you and seeing the projects you're working on.

Anita Salazar-Garza, Creative Memories Consultant

asalll@earthlink.net

No comments: