Thursday, August 7, 2008

To My Friend...

To my friend Rachelle....
All my emotions are raw so I will keep it brief. Words can not express how you have touched my life in the two years I have known you. You were such a good friend, mature pass your years and always looking for the Fairytale ending.
- I believe your Prince has come
- We got that expensive piece of toilet paper ( a college degree)
- And now was winding down from a great adventure of new things and places
As hard as it is for me right now I know everything happens for a reason. Maybe you had peaked out, done everything you were to do.Even though it has been a short time since the Miller family lost our soon to-be new addition, I can see now that too happened for a reason; You had been on your trip for a few weeks when we lost the baby and even though you and I had texted and emailed, I called you. We talked on the phone and played catch-up. I got to hear how friend the desert rat had seen the Pacific Northwest in style. Including spider bites, camping and coughs with a cold. You were having a great time, just what you had wanted to do this summer... enjoying life to the fullest.
There will always be a special place for you in my heart. And I will always remember you as the girl with the leopard print shoes and the love for everything Disney.



For those who knew Rachelle a memorial will be held:
Sunday 6pm at the Cathedral Canyon Country Club

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Oh Laura I am so sorry for your loss. If you need to chat, call me any time. My condolences...

RockinReddRobin said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I have no clue what has happened, but I lost my best friend a couple of years ago. I know how hard it is.
{hug}