Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Girls Vs. Boys 4 Page Layout Class - Jennifer Priest of Scrapbook Royalty

Hi There!! I'm back at Desert Scrappers Retreats once again--looking forward to a fun time!! Here is one of two classes I'll be teaching at the retreat:


"Girls vs. Boys" 4 Page Layout Class
Make a Boy 2 pager AND a Girl 2 pager
September 20, 2008
330pm-430pm
$20
Desert Scrappers Retreats - Palm Desert Embassy Suites

Using yummy Pink Paislee Papers, we'll be creating TWO different layouts for a total of 4 pages in this class! One layout is "boy" and one is "girl" but they can be for whatever you like. There will be a mix of embellies you can choose from in the class to make the page "yours". We'll also be using the Bind-It- All to create a cool effect on the borders of one of the layouts. We might not finish in class but I do always include instructions and photos so if you want to grab the kit and head back to the cropping room, feel free.

I will also be representing Scrapbook Royalty at the crop! I will be doing a "Fairy Fly-By" where I will be passing out some fun fun goodies as well as some info on our charity scrapbooking events.

To sign up for my class, please just post a comment below (be sure to"sign in" with your email address so I can contact you). I will be accepting payment via Paypal before the retreat if you want to secure your spot now. See you there!

1 comment:

Scrappy Running Me said...

love the papers you are using!