Monday, August 18, 2008

Set Your Alarms!

IMPORTANT UPDATE- More items will be added to My CTMH website, Tuesday August 19th @ 8am (PST). Set your alarms I know I will not be missing these great deals!!
Click here : SOME OF THE NEW ITEMS

I know many of you marked your calendar for August 5th and shopped my website, www.ScrapbookSupplies.myctmh.com early. Sadly, many were disappointed to see that most of the items were gone early in the morning. Selections were "while supplies last" and products went FAST. But there is good news, YEAH!
Information just release from Corp: We anticipate making available additional clearance sale items on MyCTMH websites prior to the end of the sale on August 28th.
Don't forget to stock up for upcoming Holiday, Birthday, etc. gifts.

Check back often to see new products being added.

***Sale prices available on my website only, www.ScrapbookSupplies.myctmh.com

No comments: