Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Classes from Jennifer Priest 3:30PM & 4:30PM

I'm teaching at Desert Scrappers Retreats again this month! To sign up for my classes, please leave a comment on this post or email me.

"Girls vs. Boys" 4 Page Layout Class
Make a Boy 2 pager AND a Girl 2 pager
September 20, 2008
330pm-430pm
$20
Desert Scrappers Retreats - Palm Desert Embassy Suites



Yeah, you read that right--FOUR pages!! Using yummy Pink Paislee Papers, we'll be creating TWO different layouts for a total of 4 pages in this class! One layout is "boy" and one is "girl" but they can be for whatever you like. There will be a mix of embellies you can choose from in the class to make the page "yours". We'll also be using the Bind-It- All to create a cool effect on the borders of one of the layouts. We might not finish in class but I do always include instructions and photos so if you want to grab the kit and head back to the cropping room, feel free.


Desktop Birthday Calendar
September 20, 2008
430pm-545pm, $20
Desert Scrappers Retreats - Palm Desert Embassy Suites



This class is actually a regularly $45 class that fellow designer PJ Bartholomay and I designed and taught at an LSS. But you can get it for just $20!!! It was also taught a second time at Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks in Vista and now I have just a handful of kits left to offer to you at this phenomenal value.

This makes a perfect gift for Christmas too. The mini book stands upright -- it can be placed on a mantle, bookshelf, or your desk. Each "page" is made from an envelope. Inside each envelope is a card with a tab for each month of the year. On the card you can list birthdays for that month. The first six months are displayed on the first pages of the book -- flip the book around and the next six months are on the other pages.

I have a limited number of these kits so sign up now to reserve your spot. These kits are packed full of flowers, fancy brads, awesome chipboard accents, and more -- you will be getting a terrific value!

I will also be representing Scrapbook Royalty at the crop! I will be doing a "Fairy Fly-By" where I will be passing out some fun fun goodies as well as some info on our charity scrapbooking events. And I'll be doing a crazy awesome raffle!!!! I'll have several PACKED scrapbooking kits to raffle off to benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

To sign up for my class, please just post a comment below (be sure to"sign in" with your email address so I can contact you). I will also be accepting payment via Paypal before the retreat if you want to secure your spot now. See you there!

No comments: