Thursday, September 25, 2008

Creative Memories Consultant

Hi fellow scrappers, my name is Sarah Howell and I am so excited to come closer to my home town of Hendersonville and meet some new scrap happy faces. I will definately be there on Saturday and would love to see those interested at noon for my Introduction to Digital and Informational Get Together. We will have some fun and you will all receive something special for attending. I will have my laptop and if some of you bring a CD of 2-3 photos, I would be happy to select a lucky person to demonstrate a digital card. I would also welcome any questions on digital of traditional scrapbooking. Creative Memories has many new and exciting products and starter collections to offer. I look forward to this event and meeting all of you. Please visit my website at www.mycmsite.com/showell and contact me. I would love to hear from you. I have many events coming up. The larger ones are posted on my website.

No comments: