Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Did everyone get invited?

I am back from the Scrapbook Royalty Slumber Crop. And as usual I am so tired... why do they call it a slumber party? No slumbering ever happens. My mind is still in a haze so nothing is getting done here on the home front, including uploading pictures from the event. (Those should follow soon.) But at the event I did finish my class projects plus a 2 page layout. I can not believe that I have already scrapbooked twice as many pages in 2009 than 2008. Hope this pace continues.
Thank you everyone who sat at the Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreat/CTMH table it was great chatting with you and a very special Thank You to Crystal Deckard for being such a wonderful "Fairy Godmother" to us all!

Since I have been MIA during the whole baby shower planning I thought I would step up and make sure everyone who should be invited is invited. Here is my cheater way of doing just that. Thank you Kelly for doing all the work!
There will be swimming for the kids and Jason plans to show off his new Poker Table (thanks Nan) with a game in the evening.

Sorry about the short notice on my end, hope you can still make it!

No comments: