Monday, March 23, 2009

May Retreat Update

Sorry I have been missing for a few days. I just could not catch-up with my sleep and then I had all kinds of pains and thought that perhaps I was going into labor extra early. I think I am on the road to recovery now.

Good News for you: This small labor scare sent me into overdrive for working on the May Retreat. Yeah! To the right hand side I have posted all the confirmed vendor (more maybe added) and teachers with tentative class times. Please click on their links and find out more about their products & more!

Here is some extra information about the classes all tentative until the teachers get a chance to post pictures and final details:

9am Dawn Tumelty Altered item ?Birdhouse?
10:30 Kris Compton Card class max 12 students
11:30 Crystal Deckard "All About Me" CKU 8x8 album w/ 20 pages $20
2pm Nan Paturzo "Smile" BiA mini album $20
3:30 Jennifer Priest Layout class featuring Glimmer Mist $15
4:30 Jennifer Priest BiA Basics $20 + a $10 optional add on project (bonus take this class and save $10 on your BIA purchase)


Only 20 spots left for May's Retreat!
Send your deposit in and reserve your spot today!

No comments: