Thursday, May 21, 2009

8 days and counting

May's Retreat is only 8 days away but for those of you who did the add-on Thursday package I am proud to announce you may set-up even earlier than first expected. YEAH!!!
That is right your add-on package allows your Retreat to start in only 7 days. I do not have an exact time as of now but I am going to say you can set-up right after the Manager's Reception that ends at 7:30pm. I will know a more exact time on Thursday after 5pm so please feel free to call my cell, 760-791-6304 for all the final details. Please do remember that this is a special treat and vendors will be working hard to set-up until noon on Friday. Thank you!
Can not wait to see everyone!

Haven't added the Thursday package, it's not too late!
Online Reservation are open until Wednesday May 27th at 8pm. After that you must call to confirm your add-on package.

2 comments:

Sheila Goldsberry said...

Yipeeeee! Mom and I will be there with bells on! Can't wait to scrap and see you! I'll give you a call when we get there, still willing to help out!

Jennifer Carmichael said...

Can't wait til Friday. I am finally all packed!!!
Counting down the days and minutes....