Friday, May 1, 2009

Time for a new counter

I noticed today that my baby count down is at zero... too bad Levi is already 5 days old. I think it's time for a new counter. This one should be days until the May Retreat. Anyone know where I can get one??
I am so excited about the retreat, is it here yet? I am feeling much better than during any part of my pregnancy and goodies bags are in the beginning stages of being started. YEAH!!! And as most of you can see the teachers and vendors have started posting information. Please take advantage of early discount offers and class reservations.

Remember: Thursday add-on packages start as low as $130 per room. With each add-on package everyone in your hotel room will receive an extra night stay at the Embassy Suites, made-to-order breakfast Friday morning and early entry into the scrap room for premier seating options plus a special gift from Desert Scrappers.

Our weekend and day spots are very close to sold out, so confirm your spot today!

No comments: