Friday, May 8, 2009

Hydrangea Hippo & Jennifer Priest at the May Retreat

Hello there! I'm Jennifer Priest and I will be teaching a couple classes, a make n take, and having a booth (for the first time ever) at the Desert Scrappers' May Retreat at the end of the month. Here's a run down of what I'll be offering:

Classes I'm Offering at the Retreat:

Misted Memories Class
Saturday Afternoon $12
Create a page using Tattered Angels' Glimmer Mist! We'll use Glimmer Screens and more to create a one of a kind page for your favorite memories. (Photo coming soon!)

***********************************************************************************


Bind It All Basics and Bonus
Saturday Afternoon
$15 for Basics

$25 for Basics + Bonus


Learn everything there is to know about the Bind It All and then some! You'll learn tips and tricks from Bind It All Design Team member Jennifer Priest as well as create a"playbook" in the class. If you don't have a Bind It All I will have several there that you can use.

Take the bonus portion ($10 more) to create a mini book featuring Zutter's new Cover-Alls. Put your newly learned skills to the test! We'll be choosing paper from my secret stash to create your own custom book so it will vary from the one pictured. You are more than welcome to bring your own paper as well. We'll also have an embellie bar set up so you can decorate your book to your liking -- think Father's Day and Graduation gifts!

***********************************************************************************


"My Peeps" Late Night Make N Take
Saturday Night
$5
Create a fun mini book all about your "peeps"! In this Prima Certified Class we'll use some of the newest products from Prima as well as the Zutter Bind It All and Fiskars punches. ALL proceeds from this make n take will benefit the American Diabetes Association.

I'm running a special in my booth that weekend too!

Buy Two
Get One
FREE
on ALL KITS

(free kit must be of equal or lesser value to the kits purchased)

I will also be featuring decorative stick pins, a HUGE assortment of ribbon and trims, Banner Kits, Crepe Paper Rosette Making Kits, Scrapbook Royalty Tote Hooks, and more. My crepe paper rosette kits sold out the first time I offered them so you'd better get one while I have them. The new kits feature various crepe papers in complimentary colors. A portion of the proceeds from my booth will be donated to Scrapbook Royalty.

I'll be posting soon about the activities I will be doing for Scrapbook Royalty at the retreat. Think raffles, prizes, and Fairy Fly Bys!!

See you there!!

No comments: