Hope you're having a great Memorial Day! It's Jennifer Priest here to remind you about a little food drive we're doing at the retreat this weekend. All the info is below...
Scrapbook Royalty is collecting canned food at Desert Scrappers Retreats!!!
Jennifer Priest will be at Desert Scrappers Retreats selling tote hooks and aprons, teaching classes and make n takes, selling raffle tickets and collecting food for charity.
Right now Scrapbook Royalty has partnered with Fiskateers to collect canned food for the homeless and those in need. We always do a raffle to benefit charity at Laura's retreats (thanks Laura!) so this time I am offering one raffle ticket for every 3 cans or boxes of nonperishable food you bring to me at the retreat to donate. If you bring 10 cans, you'll receive a goodie bag! For example, bring 20 cans of food and get 6 raffle tickets and two goodie bags.
We'll also be selling raffle tickets in the traditional sense: $2 per ticket or 20 tickets for $20. The proceeds from the two raffles I am doing will be split equally between Scrapbook Royalty and the American Diabetes Association. Diabetes is a disease that has affected nearly every member of my family. Scrapbook Royalty has yet to help a charity regarding this disease so this is our opportunity to make a difference for yet another worthy cause.
Here's a checklist for the retreat:
- Bring Canned Food. Get a raffle ticket for every 3 cans, goodie bag for every 10 cans.
- Bring $ for Raffle Tickets. $2 per ticket or 20 tickets for $20.
- Shop for Scrapbook Royalty loot: and help support our charity. I'll have tote hooks and aprons at the Hydrangea Hippo booth.
- Shop at Hydrangea Hippo. Kits are Buy Two Get One free, lots of ribbon, stick pins, banner kits, grab bags, and more.
- Sign Up for Classes. Check out this post for the Paypal buttons and class pics and descriptions. Get a goodie bag for signing up by May 28 and paying online through Paypal.
- Have fun!