Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CTMH pre-order special ends today

Laura Miller (760) 791-6304

Not only am I organizing the Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreat but I will be bringing my Close To My Heart goodies. YEAH!

I offering a 15% discount on all pre-orders as well as free shipping. This is a savings of over 22%

***Please send me your orders by 8pm tonight

How to Shop: Go online at MyCTMH to browse the online catalog. Select your items and email me at scrapbooking4fun@gmail.com or call at 760-791-6304. Do NOT place the order from my website - call or email order only- that way I can calculate the discount properly. Then I will hand deliver our orders at the May Retreat.

Order By: May 20th -HURRY!! - for delivery to May's Retreat!

In addition: all purchases at the Retreat qualify for buy 4 stamp sets and get 1 FREE special.

Final Deal: Sign-up to be a CTMH consultant between now & May 31st and receive an extra Free item from my inventory. You choose the item! No max. value!
** May be combined with any other consultant incentives being offered by CTMH.

No comments: